The Central Research Division (Dirección General de Investigación) is in charge of the coordination and fostering of research at the Catholic University of Colombia.
- To coordinate and manage the University Research System.
- To cooperate with the design and implementation of different programs and activities in order to develop students’ skills in research, development and innovation (ID+I).
- To promote the design and implementation of programs and activities contributing to develop professors’ skills in ID+I.
- To support research centers, groups and hotbeds linked to the curricular options available in the University faculties and departments.
- To encourage the creation and development of ID+I projects focused on the study and development of alternative solutions to national and international issues.
- To promote the coordination between apprenticeship and research.
- To foster the development of research divulgation activities and their results.
- To encourage research internationalization through collaborative resarch with foreign institutions.
|Design||Hernando Verdugo Reyesemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Law||Álvaro Echeverry Uruburu / Oscar Alexis Aguillón Duarteemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative and Economic Sciences||José Fernando Ortizemail@example.com|
|Engineering||Edwin Daniel Durán Gaviriafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Humanities||Carlos Rubén Gélvez Higuera / Darwin Arturo Muñoz Buitragoemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basic Sciences||Elixir William Barrera Belloemail@example.com|
|Political Sciences||Marcelo Velascofirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
Projects that have been both approved and financed by the Catholic University of Colombia